MAST CLIMBING WORK PLAFORMS
USES AND ADVANTAGES
EUROSCAF’s platform is a dynamic machine that, using the pinion and rack system, with the help of electric gear-motors, raises a work platform to variable heights.
POSSIBLE APPLICATIONS OF THE MACHINES:
The platform is mainly used for:
- restoration works (restoration, facade renovation, roofs, gutters, window replacement, etc.);
- in industrial and prefabricated buildings (installation of continuous facades, windows, protective panels, etc.);
- in traditional construction works (repair of facades, laying of coatings, infilling with bricks or similar);
- in all finishing works (installation of insulating or decorative material, application of plastic materials, sandblasting, painting, etc.)
ADVANTAGES IN THE USE OF THE PLATFORM:
- significant reduction of the price per sqm. of covered facade;
- assembly / disassembly times reduced by 50% to 60% compared to traditional methods;
- significant reduction in the cost of the labor needed to help the personnel working on the platform (personnel is able to load and raise with the platform all material and tools necessary, without having to rely on other lifting means);
- significant increment of the performance of the personnel working on the platform, thanks to more comfortable working conditions;
- possibility to always work always comfortably at the ideal height, without climbing, stretching or benching.
EUROSCAF’S PLATFORMS HAVE BEEN DESIGNED AND BUILT IN ORDER TO MAKE INTERCHANGEABLE ALL THE DETAILS THAT COMPOSE THEM. ASSEMBLIES HAVE NO PROBLEMS OF FINDING AND CHOOSING PARTS.
THERE ARE NO “RIGHT” OR “LEFT” PARTS. PIECES ARE STANDARDS AND CAN BE MOUNTED FREELY RIGHT OR LEFT (thanks to this characteristic, assembly, disassembly and warehouse management are much simpler)